Cable length 3m | Connectors HDMI Type A Male/ HDMI Type A Male | Colour Black
Cable hdmi-hdmi 3m/anthra 36954 lindy
3m Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable, Anthra Line
– Professional choice Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 cable for commercial and high performance AV and IT installations
– Supports resolutions up to 10240×4320 4:2:0 12bit
– Robust PVC housing, 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
– Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper 30AWG conductors
– HDMI 2.1 Ultra High speed Certified: 3D, 8K, 10K, 48Gbps, HEC, ARC, CEC, Dolby® True HD, Dolby® Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X; HDMI ATC certified; 10 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Anthra Line HDMI cables are the professional choice for high performance connections in commercial AV and IT installations.
Anthra Line HDMI cables are premium connections that feature triple shielded with 30AWG copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 10k 10240×4320 4:2:0 12bit are supported. Anthra Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and Dolby® Atmos.
The HDMI 2.1 specification is supported for 48Gbps bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 5m. Anthra Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 3m.
HDMI 2.1 Specification cables now support the following features:
Higher Resolutions – Now up to 10k 120Hz resolution with DSC, 8k120Hz without
ALLM – automatic low latency mode – Made for Gamers, helps cut down the lag by removing advanced video processing providing the quickest response from your display.
VRR – Synchronises the source and displays refresh rate, this helps remove judder and image tearing.
Dynamic HDR – Instructed by the source a connected display can alter the HDR metadata on a scene by scene, or even frame by frame basis providing the best colour range at any time.
DSC – A high performance compression algorithm drastically reducing the signal bandwidth needed for super high resolutions.
eARC – An advanced version of ARC, using Object based audio which now provides uncompressed 7.1ch and 5.1ch and up to 192Khz, 24bit for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
25 laos (saab järeltellida)